Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A message from Sarah ...................

Firstly may I apologise to our many loyal followers for the lack of new stock being loaded onto the website. You have probably all guessed that I have been struggling to keep up with demand for our wonderful hand painted furniture. I now have a brilliant team in place and I am determined to make the website a higher priority on my ever increasing list of "things to do"!! However, that said, quite often pieces sell from the shop the day I list them on the website so perhaps sometimes the "new arrivals" may still record a list of "sold new arrivals"!! So please accept my apologies if this proves to be the case. If you have been into the shop recently you will have seen that I am planning to re-launch the website later this year, if you would like to be kept up-to-date with events at Pepperbox then please follow the email link and your name will be added to our database.

With kind regards



Sarah Brehaut